Group Ride Update: welp, it's raining (still), and the trails are completely, totally, utterly swamped (read: closed). But here's a quick update on Group Rides:
-- Update, 9:45 a.m.: the Mountain Bike Vermont - mtbvt.com Social Safari will depart Sushi Yoshi around 10:30.
-- The Stowe Bowl Ladies Begintermediate Ride will be departing Stowe Bowl at 10:30 a.m. and teeing up some double track around Stowe.
-- The Stowe Kitchen Bath & Linens Ride will be departing at 11(ish) and aiming for a mix of double track and possibly a bit of single track at Trapp Family Lodge (trail pass required)
--Keep checking back for updated departure times!
There's no shortage of RAD stuff to do today though. Here's a quick list:
- Take a brewery tour at von Trapp Brewing or sample some brews at The Alchemist or Idletyme Brewing Company
- Hit up Stowe Bowl for some bowling and or mini golf (#multisport)
- Grab some breakfast and a cooking lesson or two at Stowe Kitchen Bath & Linens
- Check out some of the many tastings going on all over town today (see the schedule at http://stoweb3fest.com/
- Head over to Sushi Yoshi for the Sushi Yoshi Trike Race 2017 at 4 p.m. then the Teton Gravity Research screening of unReal at 8:30 p.m. on the outdoor screen!
- Hit up the Stowe Cider party later today for some live music and tastings.
- Get after it on a gravel ride from any of the many locations in town -- check back here for updates on departure times.
Now go grab your rain gear and let's party!